VC Pool
In the BlackHoleDAO Protocol, the VC Pool can be understood as another way to buy Bonds, except that the VC Pool only accepts valuable vouchers such as unstable tokens, NFTs and liquidity LPs. The tokens, NFTs and liquidity LPs online in the VC Pool are the tokens proposed by each DAOs community that are voted through. We also call it a "value pool", since it has the attribute of financial lending; it will develop into a "credit pool" based on DAO in the future. Meanwhile, the VC Pool determines the inflation and deflation of the stock BHO throughout the protocol; when the stock (BHO) is in a state of deflation, the proportion of stocks (BHO) minted by users through the VC Pool will gradually increase; when the stock (BHO) is in a state of inflation, the proportion of stocks (BHO) minted by users through the VC Pool will gradually decrease. In the case that stocks (BHO) are minted through the VC Pool, part of assets entering the VC pool will burn the BHO in the liquidity pool. The remaining will be retained in the pool for future credit lending, and the VC pool is planned to accommodate more than 200 high-quality digital assets.
Secondly, after the VC Pool reaches a certain amount of assets, a certain proportion of different Tokens will be taken out for grouping LP, providing liquidity and LP lending services for leading products such as Curve, Compound and Aave. All the earnings will enter the VC Pool to support the circulation value of the stock (BHO).
Tokens from any projects entering into the VC pool need to pass strict censor and selection by DAOs and screening to prevent malicious behavior from causing the long-tail bleed effect on potential assets, resulting in deflation and inflation of stocks (BHO) and failure to play a locking role in the Token project entering into the VC Pool. If we don't end up with a long-curve growth trend like BTC, it will go against the original idea of creating the VC Pool, so any voucher that can enter the VC Pool must have a long-curve growth trend.
The proportion of burning and retention may be inconsistent for different tokens. Of course, this also depends on the voting between DAOs communities.
For example, if 1 ETH mints the corresponding amount of BHO through the VC Pool, 0.5 ETH will purchase BHO for burning, that is, 0.075 ETH (15%) enters the service charge pool and 0.425 (85%) will burn BHO in the liquidity pool directly, while the rest of 0.5 ETH is kept in the pool for the unsecured credit loan. For an NFT or liquidity LP voucher, rules for the split voucher and combined voucher will be introduced. This feature will be launched soon.
Supported Tokens in Stage I:
  • BTC (80% of BTC is kept in the VC Pool, and the other 20% is used to burn the BHO of the liquidity pool )
  • ETH (80% of ETH is kept in the VC Pool, and the other 20% is used to burn the BHO of the liquidity pool )
  • BNB (80% of BNB is kept in the VC Pool, and the other 20% is used to burn the BHO of the liquidity pool)
  • ...
VC Pool address: 0x86D329956F3B37B37B3487F93fAD8bbE568b52DA
Multi-signature address:
0x97A8bC869Fd424EF136d919228fb14f04c9dFFd0
0xfa0BB2fBff906d8886cb37F7B4A48e6d44184391
0x495699245608356eA6Fe744E772002547670eA63
0x5acd0015A0E63D497CE763E9CD44a10a7FD708a1
Copy link